INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE REFER TO 2021 EDITION
Check back later to find all the updates for the next edition.
Max allowed: 50 participants
HOW TO ENTER
Registration on site is not permitted.
It’s mandatory to register as follows:
- online until 28.09.2022 clicking on the button below
- if places are still available, you can register at Elbaman race office in Marina di Campo center (Piazza Roma) only on
Saturday 01 Oktober from 9.30am to 12.00am
For underage athletes, a parent or guardian has to present request of registration.
For information please sende e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Everyone born in 2010 or before.
CATEGORIES – DAILY LICENCE COST (If needed)
- RAGAZZI (2008-2009) – 5 €
- YOUTH A (2006/07) – 5 €
- YOUTH B (2004/05) – 5 €
- JUNIOR (2002/2003) – 10 €
- SENIOR – MASTER – 10 €
Daily licence fee has to be paid cash on the spot. It is entirely endorsed to Italian Triathlon Federation.
- Category Ragazzi/YouhA/YouthB: 8 €
- Category Junior/Senior/M: 15 €
- Daily licence fee, if applicable (see beside and below)
Entry fee includes:
- All necessary for competing.
- Race gift (i.e. t-shirt)
- Medical service
- Finisher medal
DAILY LICENCE RULES FOR ATHLETES WITHOUT A VALID TRIATHLON LICENCE ISSUED BY ANY NATIONAL FEDERATION
It’s mandatory to hold a valid licence issued by any national Triathlon Federation. Any other licence is not valid. Athletes holding a not Italian Triathlon Licence are requested to show it in person when picking up race number.
For obtaining a daily licence, it’s mandatory to consign a copy (and show original) of a sport medical certification for Triathlon issued by an Italian sport doctor. Medical certification not for triathlon or issued in a foreign country can not be accepted, due to the present legislation.
For underage athletes, a parent or guardian has to be present at the number pick up.
COURSE & BASIC RULES
RUN (1. & 3. leg)
- It’s forbidden to run bare-foot or bare-chested.
- It’s forbidden to run wearing swim-cap and google. They can be put on only in transition area.
- It’s mandatory to run with bib-number in front. Bib-number has to be placed in personal area in transition zone during the swim.
- It’s forbidden to run holding the bib in hand.
SWIM (2. leg)
- It’s mandatory to use the swimcap in starter pack.
- It’s forbidden to throw away swimcap after swim.
- Only swimsuit, goggles, swimcap, clip nose are admitted during swim. Gloves, socks or any kind of buoyancy tool are forbidden.
|Ragazzi / Youth A / Youth B||750 m||300 m||750 m|
|Junior / Senior / Master||1500 m||400 m||1500 m|
In case of unification of different categories, distances will be the ones of the younger one.
FRIADAY 30 SEPTEMBER15.00 – 19.00 : Registration n Marina di Campo municipal town hall (only if still places are available) and race number pick up. (1)(2)(3)
SATURDAY 01 OCTOBER09.30 – 12.00 : Race number pick up (and potential last entries) in Marina di Campo municipal town hall (1)(2)(3) 13.00 : Briefing for all categories 13.15 : Race Start ELBAMAN AQUATHLON(4) 14.15 : Prize ceremony (5)
NOTES(1) No bib-number can be collected after 12.00.
(2) Underage participants that have requested a licence need to be accompained by a parent or guardian.
(3) A written briefing is inside the starter package. It is mandatory to read it carefully.
(4) Accordingly to number of participants, different waves could be organized.
(5) Prize for top3 M/F Overall, first Classified categories Ragazzi, Youth A, Youth B (prizes can not be cumulated)
Schedule can be modified by organizer at any time.
Possible modification of the present schedule are published in the registration office.