INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE REFER TO 2021 EDITION
Check back later to find all the updates for the next edition.
Max allowed: 70 participants
HOW TO ENTER
Registration on site is not permitted.
It’s mandatory to register as follows:
- online until 22.09.2021 clicking on the button below
- if places are still available, at Elbaman race office in Marina di Campo center (Piazza Roma) only on
Friday 24 September from 3.00pm to 7.00pm
Not licenced athletes needs to provide all personal data including Birth date/place, Nationality, Address.
Kids without a FITRI / Foreign national triathlon federation licence that will not present a valid medical statement at race number pick up, will not allowed to compete. No exception.
For questions about online registration, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org
For general question please refer to email@example.com
- MINICUCCIOLI – Born in 2014 and 2015 (from 6 years of age)
- CUCCIOLI – Born in 2012 and 2013
- ESORDIENTI – Born in 2010 and 2011
ENTRY FEEto be payed when picking up race number.
- Licenced: 7euro (licence need to be shown)
- Not licenced: 10euro
- All necessary for competing (including electronic chip)
- Race gift (i.e. t-shirt)
- Medical service
- Post race snack
- Finisher medal and Diploma (only for participants that will cross the finish line)
|Minicuccioli (6-7 yrs)||25 m||500 m||200 m|
|Cuccioli (8-9 yrs)||50 m||1000 m||500 m|
|Esordienti (10-11 yrs)||100 m||2000 m||1000 m|
FRIDAY 24 SEPTEMBER15.00 – 19.00 : Registration in Marina di Campo (if still places available)
SATURDAY 25 SEPTEMBER14.00 – 14.30 : Race number pick up in Marina di Campo municipal town hall (1)
14.30 : Briefing for all categories (2)
15.00 : ELBAMAN KIDS first race start (3)
16.00 : Post race snack and prize ceremony (4)
NOTES(1) Participants that have requested a licence need to be accompained by a parent.
(2) A written briefing is inside the starter package. It is mandatory to read it carefully.
(3) Categories or genders could compete together accordingly to the number of entries. Classification will be separated for each category and gender.
(4) All finisher are prized.
Schedule can be modified by organizer at any time.
Possible modification of the present schedule are published in the registration office.