THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE RELATES TO THE PAST EDITION
Check back later to find all the updates for the next edition.
HOW TO ENTER
Registration on site is not permitted.
It’s mandatory to register as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
within 23.09.2020 sending following data:
Licenced athletes: Surname, Name, Birth date, Nationality, Licence N.
Not licenced athletes: Surname, Name, Cognome, Birth date/place, Nationality, Address, Contact Phone
- at Elbaman race office in Marina di Campo only
Friday 25 September from 3.00pm to 7.00pm
data required are the same as above.
Kids without a FITRI licence that will not present a valid medical statement at race number pick up, will not allowed to compete. No exception.
- MINICUCCIOLI – Born in 2013 and 2014 (from 6 years of age)
- CUCCIOLI – Born in 2011 and 2012
- ESORDIENTI – Born in 2009 and 2010
ENTRY FEEto be payed when picking up race number.
- Licenced: 7euro (licence need to be shown)
- Not licenced: 10euro
- All necessary for competing (including electronic chip)
- Race gift (i.e. t-shirt)
- Medical service
- Post race snack
- Finisher medal and Diploma (only for participants that will cross the finish line)
Maximum water height 100cm ca.
In case of bad water condition, the swim is replaced with a short run.
MTB (VTT) is preferred. Road race bike is forbidden.
Bike helmet is mandatory.
RUNIt is forbidden to run bare-foot or bare-chested.
|Minicuccioli (6-7 yrs)||25 m||500 m||200 m|
|Cuccioli (8-9 yrs)||50 m||1000 m||500 m|
|Esordienti (10-11 yrs)||100 m||2000 m||1000 m|
SATURDAY 26 SEPTEMBER
15.00 – 15.30 : Race number pick up in Marina di Campo municipal town hall (1)
15.30 : Briefing for all categories (2)
16.00 : ELBAMAN KIDS first race start (3)
17.00 : Post race snack and prize ceremony
(1) Participants that have requested a licence need to be accompained by a parent.
(2) A written briefing is inside the starter package. It is mandatory to read it carefully.
(3) Categories or genders could compete together accordingly to the number of entries. Classification will be separated for each category and gender.
Schedule can be modified by organizer at any time.
Possible modification of the present schedule are published in the registration office.