INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE REFER TO 2021 EDITION
Check back later to find all the updates for the next edition.
Max allowed: 70 participants
HOW TO ENTER
Registration on site is not permitted.
It’s mandatory to register as follows:
- online until 27.09.2022 clicking on the button below
- if places are still available, at Elbaman race office in Marina di Campo center (Piazza Roma) only on
Friday 30 September from 3.00pm to 7.00pm
Not licenced athletes needs to provide all personal data including Birth date/place, Nationality, Address.
Kids without a FITRI / Foreign national triathlon federation licence that will not present a valid medical statement at race number pick up, will not allowed to compete. No exception.
For questions about online registration, please refer to email@example.com
For general question please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MINICUCCIOLI – Born in 2015 and 2016 (from 6 years of age)
- CUCCIOLI – Born in 2013 and 2014
- ESORDIENTI – Born in 2011 and 2012
ENTRY FEEto be payed when picking up race number.
- Licenced: 7euro (licence need to be shown)
- Not licenced: 10euro
- All necessary for competing (including electronic chip)
- Race gift (i.e. t-shirt)
- Medical service
- Post race snack
- Finisher medal and Diploma (only for participants that will cross the finish line)
|Minicuccioli (6-7 yrs)||25 m||500 m||200 m|
|Cuccioli (8-9 yrs)||50 m||1000 m||500 m|
|Esordienti (10-11 yrs)||100 m||2000 m||1000 m|
FRIDAY 30 SEPTEMBER
15.00 – 19.00 : Registration in Marina di Campo (if still places available)
SATURDAY 01 OCTOBER
14.00 – 14.30 : Race number pick up in Marina di Campo municipal town hall (1)
14.30 : Briefing for all categories (2)
15.00 : ELBAMAN KIDS first race start (3)
16.00 : Post race snack and prize ceremony (4)
NOTES(1) Participants that have requested a licence need to be accompained by a parent.
(2) A written briefing is inside the starter package. It is mandatory to read it carefully.
(3) Categories or genders could compete together accordingly to the number of entries. Classification will be separated for each category and gender.
(4) All finisher are prized.
Schedule can be modified by organizer at any time.
Possible modification of the present schedule are published in the registration office.