REGISTRATIONS OPENING: 20.10.2021 – 10.00am (CET – UTC+1)
REGISTRATIONS CLOSING: 31st August 2022
Come back to find out the opening date of the registrations for the next edition!
It’s recommended to read carefully all registration rules written in this page and in the “trasnfer/witdrawal” page.
|within il 31.12.2021|
|within il 31.03.2022||350 €||50||285 €||10|
|within il 31.07.2022||390 €||Capacity||230 €||Capacity|
|within il 23.08.2022||420 €||Capacity||245 €||Capacity||345 €||20|
- It’s possible to buy an insurrance when registering for the race. It costs 30 € and it gives the right for wider advantages on refund in case of withdrawal. Further details at the page >> WITHDRAWAL / TRANSFER <<
- Insurrace can be bought only when registering and can not be added.
- If an official Exclusive Club member is not able to register in first 3 tier groups (Elbaman / Elbaman73), she/he has the right to request a ticket valid for 10€ discount,
- Organizer is not responsible to check if an Exclusive Club memebr hasn’t took the advantage of the present offer.
Pre registraion Ticket rules
- Pre-registered athletes have received a ticket.
- It’s no longer possible to buy pre-registration ticket.
- Registraion is possible only with the online platform
- Registraton for first 3 (Elbaman / Elbaman73) tiers is possible only with Credit Card. If you miss to pay immediately with a valid Credit Card, reigstration is not valid and is deleted.
- 5% is the service fee requested from the registration provider. This amount is not included in the entry fee.
- Entry fees changes at the date specified OR when places available for a specific tier are all sold.
- No group discounted are granted.
- No free entries are granted. Only “always present” athletes and winners of individual races in previous edition are invited with a free entry.
- Organizer serves the right to distribute a limited number of wild-cards (not free entries) and to refuse registration of an athlete.
- No waiting list is open after sold-out. It remains the chance to exchange entry with another athlete as of specified in the page “withdrawal/name change”
- If an athlete wish to pay with a bank transfer, she/he has 3 days to complete it and send a copy of the transfer to email@example.com. The 5% service fee has to be paid in any case.
Next Race Srls
IBAN – IT91 Z020 0805 0850 0010 5134 837
SWIFT/BIC – UNCRITM1B33
LICENCEA valid licence released by a Triathlon Federation affiliated with ITU is mandatory. No licence = No race.
It’s possible to register, sending licence/club data when avaialable. If licence data are not yet available, you can leave blank fields about licence n. and club.
If you do not hold any licence you can apply for a daily pass (please see below). Because rules for obtaining a daily pass are a bit “tricky” in italy (concerining laws for medical certification required), we remind that some recognized federations sells online a valid annual licence and you can get it in few minutes (for example USA TRI annual membership)
Organizer is not responsible if triathlon licence issued by any ITU federation (except of Italian Triathlon Federation) doesn’t cover participants with its insurrance policy.
Athletes without any valid licence can apply for a daily pass. Please read carefully all rules about Daily pass ! In that case it is possibile to leave empty fields about licence and club.
In order to obtain the daily pass, each athlete has to present at registration office:
- A sport medical certification for Triathlon issued by an Italian Sport Doctor and not dated before 01.10.2021. Certification not Triathlon specific or issued out of Italy are NOT valid. (*)
- Daily pass form to be downloaded here: >FITRI Daily Pass form
- Cost of daily pass is 30euro (individual) or 15euro (relay team member), to be paid cash at registration office. The fee is entirely deposited by organizer to FITRI (Italian Triathlon Federation).
Some doctors require a request from the club/organizer. You can download it >> HERE <<