It's recommended to read carefully all registration rules written in this page and in the "trasnfer/witdrawal" page.
For any unclear point or further information, the only one point of contact is - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relay race is only on full distance (3.8 - 180 - 42.2)
- It's possible to form a relay team with 2 or 3 members. Mixed (M/F) team are admitted.
- Maximum numbers of places available for Relay teams is 40.
STANDARD REGISTRATION 2018
ENTRY OPENING: 29 November 2017 - 10.00am CET
30 Places available for Relay team race.
|from 22.11.2018 to 31.03.2019
|from 01.04.2019 to 25.08.2019
- It's possible to entry only with online procedure.
- Registration in Tier 1 and 2 for individual races have to be completed only with credit card payment.
- Payment with credit card / sofort transfer / paypal requires a service fee not included in entry fee.
- No group discounts are granted.
- No free-entries are distributed. Winners of Elbaman and Elbaman73 individuals are invited for the next edition.
- Organizer serves the right to distribute a limited number of wild cards (at the fee cost) and to refuse the registration of an athlete explaining reasons.
- When race is sold-out, NO WAITING LIST is open. It's possible to transfer name to another athlete following rules written in "Transfer/Withdrawal" page.
- Bank transfer: if you choose to pay with a wire transfer, send the payment receipt within 3 days of registration to email@example.com, without payment, the name is cancelled from entry list.
Next Race Srls
IBAN - IT91 Z020 0805 0850 0010 5134 837
SWIFT/BIC - UNCRITM1B33
A valid licence released by a Triathlon Federation affiliated with ITU is mandatory.
No licence = No race.
It's possible to register, sending licence/club data when avaialable. If licence data are not yet available, you can leave blank fields about licence n. and club.
Organizer is not responsible if triathlon licence issued by any ITU federation (except of Italian Triathlon Federation) doesn't cover participants with its insurrance policy
Athletes without any valid licence can apply for a daily pass. Please read carefully all rules about Daily pass ! In that case it is possibile to leave empty fields about licence and club.
In order to obtain the daily pass, each athlete has to present at registration office
- A sport medical certification for Triathlon issued by an Italian Sport Doctor and not dated before 30.10.2018. Certification not Triathlon specific or issued out of Italy are NOT valid.
- Daily pass form to be downloaded here:>FITRI Daily Pass form
- Cost of daily pass is 30euro (individual) or 15euro (relay team member), to be paid cash at registration office.